Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Prepping for 3 day cleanse - 144 pounds

Tomorrow (Wednesday) morning I begin a 3 day cleanse.

Coffee in the AM followed by 2 protein shake meals at 8am and 6pm.
45 minutes of exercise
Thursday
1/2 cup coffee in the AM followed by 1 protein shake meal at 6pm.
45 minutes of exercise
Friday
1/2 cup of coffee in the AM followed by 1 protein shake meal at 6pm.
45 minutes of exercise.

Each morning I will post my weight. Each evening I will post thoughts/feelings on the day and the cleanse.

Saturday will be a break from the cleanse as I head out of town through Sunday. My plan it to pick back up the cleanse on Monday and into next week. Depending on how I feel etc will determine how I continue the cleanse.

Stay posted!

Tuesday evening 9:03pm - 144 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment